Skip to content
- Several projects on strategic sustainability and social responsibility for DAX German companies including the automotive sector and the health technology sector. The objectives of these projects were oriented to support the companies in the development of sustainability strategies and their organizational anchorage; also supporting them in the design of sustainability reporting processes.
- Lead of the Project: Practical Wisdom for Management from the World Spiritual and Philosophical Traditions. This project is a join effort of EABIS and Yale University to explore the role of world cultural traditions for corporate sustainability and responsibility and its application into strategic management, corporate governance and innovation.
- Co-foundation of a start-up consultancy firm in the field of corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
01.2008 – 12.2008 Director del Centro de Pensamiento Social Católico
Universidad Católica San Pablo
- Responsible for the administration, research projects and internationalization of the center.
- Collaborator in the elaboration of the sustainability and social report of a nonprofit organization.
- Collaborator in the organization on a matching event between business angels and start-up entrepreneurs.
- Collaborator in the redesign of organizational processes and in the elaboration of the company’s annual report for shareholders.